INTERNAL AUDIT DEPARTMENT HEAD
HEAD OFFICE - JAKARTA
- Ensuring all audit functions related to operational, credit and 3rd party such as OJK, BI, and external auditor running smoothly.
- Evaluating audit findings, preparing audit report and making recommendations to management.
- Monitoring and evaluating audit’s result and coordinating with relevant parties for solution implementation.
- Managing audit’s team on conduct independent review or risk assessment for all procedures which is in line with KEB Hana Bank goal and culture.
- Bachelor degree in any disciplines from reputable university.
- At least 5 (five) years of experience as Internal Audit Head in bank industry.
- Minimum 3rd level of BSMR and/or LSPP.
- Having CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) and/or CISA (Certified Information System Auditor) is an advantage.
- Able to work independently, high motivation and proactive.
- Good attitude and positive behavior with strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in English both written and verbal communication is mandatory.