In order to protect customer from fraud, we advise our customers to be cautious when conducting all banking transactions through the following steps:
- Do not submit pre-signed blank form.
- Do not give your debit card to anyone.
- Do not inform your PIN or password to anyone.
- Regularly change your PIN or password.
- Immediately report lost or stolen ATM card, saving book, PIN or password to the Bank.
- Actively monitor transaction and monthly bank statement or saving book.
- Immediately report suspicious financial transaction conducted by unauthorized person to the nearest branch or via email email@example.com
- Immediately inform the Bank on any personal data changes.