About Deposit & Investments
Hana Saving Account
A Saving Account for your everyday banking needs.
Savings product specially designed by KEB Hana Bank to meet your everyday banking needs. Enjoy competitive interest and free monthly administration fee with Hana Saving Account. Also, transact freely at KEB Hana ATMs and other ATMS member of ATM Bersama and ATM Prima networks with our ATM card.
Terms & Conditions
- Available for individual and corporate clients.
- Complete and sign the account opening form.
- Provide proof of identity (ID Card, KITAS, Passport or other identification as required).
Hana Future Savings
Make your dream come true with Hana Future Savings
More than just a savings account, Hana Future Savings will help you to save by automatically debiting your account every month, allowing you to save and plan your future better.
Benefits of Hana Future Savings
- Free to decide your monthly deposit (start from IDR 100,000) and placement period (6, 12, 24 and 36 months)
- Competitive interest rate
- Automatically debit your account every month
- Available in IDR and USD
Introducing KEB Hana Current Account to support your business needs
Created with you and your business in mind, KEB Hana Current Account offers wide-range of benefits and conveniences. The account is available in IDR, USD, and other currencies (terms and conditions apply). Additionally, enjoy the convenience to access your account and transact at all KEB Hana ATMs and other ATMs member of ATM Bersama and ATM Prima networks.
Terms & Conditions
- Individual or corporate
Complete and sign account opening forms and provide the following documents:
- KTP/KIMS/KITAS/Passport/other official and accepted identity of the authorized person
- Reference letter
- Tax registration number (NPWP) (or otherwise a declaration letter if the person does not own NPWP)
- Article of association approved by Minister of Justice
- Letter of Business Permit/Company Registration
- Does not listed on Bank Indonesia’s blacklist
- Available in IDR, USD, and other currencies referring to the prevailing terms and conditions
- Individual : IDR 500,000 / USD 50
- Corporate : IDR 1,000,000 / USD 100
5. Also get Hana Ready Cash, a standby loan facility with low interest rate and accessible through all KEB Hana Bank ATMs and other banks’ ATMs member of ATM Bersama and ATM Prima networks.
At KEB Hana Bank, we believe that prudent financial planning will play a critical role in building a solid financial future. That is why, working with trusted partners and experts in the insurance industry, we can offer or refer you a suitable product meeting your need, preference and plan
Introducing Mutual Fund Investment
Collective fund managed by professional investment managers, Mutual Fund represents an investment option that can enrich your portfolio.
Benefits of mutual fund investing include:
Access to a team of professional investment manager.
Your fund will be professionally managed by a team of investment manager who will also monitor the daily performance as well as make investment decision for you.
Investment choices meeting your investment characteristics.
Suite of investment options meeting your investment characteristics and preference are available.
Access to financial instruments and high liquidity.
Collective and coordinated investment means you can invest in otherwise inaccessible investment due to minimum subscription with mutual fund. More than that, you are free to redeem your investment – partial or whole – on days which stock exchange is operational.
Start investing in Mutual Funds with these easy steps:
- Visit your nearest KEB Hana Bank.
- Complete the Risk Profiling Questionnaire.
- Choose the Mutual Fund that fits your risk profile.
- Monitor your Mutual Fund on regular basis.
Terms & Conditions:
- There are risk pertinent to Mutual Fund investment, including market risk, bankruptcy, liquidity, decrease in principal, etc. Prospective customers must read the prospectus and understand the risks.
- PT Bank KEB Hana Indonesia (KEB Hana Bank) does NOT provide suggestion on customers’ investment decision.
- Mutual Fund investment – principle and return - is not guaranteed by KEB Hana Bank and its affliates, and is also not guaranteed by the deposit insurance of the Indonesian Deposit Insurance Cooperation.
- Past performance does not guarantee future performance.
KEB Hana Bank presents term deposits with a competitive interest for your short-term investment solution. Available in IDR and USD and flexible period (1, 3, 6 and 12 months), term deposits with KEB Hana is an answer to your differing financial needs.
Terms & Conditions
Copy of valid identity (KTP, KITAS, SIM or other valid identities)
Copy of Article of Association, Business License (SIUP), Company Registration (TDP), Certificate of Business Domicile, NPWP and other documents as necessary
IDR 8 million
No promotion at the moment, please check back later.